Instagram is one of the hottest social media platforms around today. It is unique in that its primary content consists of photos, although there’s also a handful of videos and other types of content available. IG users focus more on the things they see with their eye rather than the words they read, as they do with other sites. As such, it is essential that your posts stand out from the crowd and grab the attention of your audience. You can do that, and get free Instagram followers in the process, when you post the intriguing types of photos listed below.
- Pets: Photos of pets always score brownie points with an audience, regardless of the primary genre. Post those cute and cuddle puppy dog and kitty photos!
- Vacay: Three cheers for vacation! It’s the most anticipated time of the year and your followers want to see where you went, where you stayed, and what you do.
- Selfies: Face photos generate a 15% higher like rate than photos without a face, so make sure to snap a few shots of that beautiful face for the account now and again.
- Food: Don’t bore the audience with the everyday meals that you cook that people see every single day. Instead, wow them with photos of your most impressive dishes.
- Inspirational Quotes: Inspirational quotes seem to motivate most people who read them. Try your hand at a few quotes to see how well they do.
- Events: We all want to have fun. When you share events on IG, it’s easy to get everyone in the loop so they can attend the latest and greatest events.
- New Products: If you are a business owner using IG to market, make sure you post plenty of shots of your new products to showcase to the world.
- Products You Love: Share your valuable insight with other people. Post photos of your favorite products and let your audience know what they need to own!
- Tips & Advice: Did you know advice-type posts work well to generate plenty of likes on IG. Post them in relevance to your genre-content and wait for your audience to respond.
- Seasonal Shots: ‘Tis the season to share your holiday photos with others. But, don’t stop with just holiday shots and make sure to represent the seasons in your photographs.
- Work Photos: Maybe your work is boring, but the fun that you enjoy during the day is not. Work photos are especially beneficial for businesses but anyone can post them and anticipate a lot of likes if the photo is good enough.
Be sure to use the filters on IG to increase the ambience that your pictures deliver to the audience. And of course, don’t forget that it’s possible to purchase followers from a company if you’d like to put this marketing technique to work. You can get free Instagram follower, but why stop there? Upload any of the 11 type of photos above to generate a great response and build a larger audience.